最新情報

• i hope you are doing well 目上
    Hope you are doing well. I hope you are doing fine.(お元気でお過ごしのことと思います) 22. 「早く良くなられることを強く願います」 代動詞doは、hopeを強調します。 I really hope you get well soon. I hope you're feeling better =体調良くなったといいんだけど ... Are you doing well? You had better submit your report by 5:00PM this evening. Q Hope you doing wellに返す言葉. I hope you are doing well. I hope this finds all well.(みなさんお元気でお過ごしのことと存じます) 23. ビジネスメールにおいて、面識のない人には、「How are you?」はあまり使いません。形式的な挨拶としては不向きだからです。 Thank you for getting in touch. I hope your family are doing well.(ご家族の皆様もお元 … I think you may want to submit your report by 5:00PM this evening. “I hope this e-mail finds you well.” (お元気のことと思います、お変わりなくお過ごしのことと思います、などの意味) 直訳すると、「このメールがあなたが元気であることを発見することを期待してい … アメリカ人の友達からのメールで、Hope you are doing wellって送られてきました。 この意味は「お元気で」とか「元気でいることを願っています」とかでいいんで … (この困難な時期に、あなたが元気であることを願っています。) 〜返答の仕方〜 I’m doing well. (昨日はお会いすることができてうれしかったです。) It was very nice meeting you … Thanks for reaching out. I think you might want to submit your report by 5:00PM this evening. I hope you are well./Hope you are doing well. ( … (あなたが元気であることを願っています。) 喜びをを伝えるフレーズ. I hope you are well / I hope all is well / I hope this email finds you well. Q Hope you doing wellに返す言葉. 「本当に早く良くなられることを願います」 I do hope you get well soon. I hope you are doing well during this difficult time. アメリカ人の友達からのメールで、Hope you are doing wellって送られてきました。 この意味は「お元気で」とか「元気でいることを願っています」とかでいいんで … (元気だよ。) I’m doing well. I haven't seen you for 2 weeks. 過ごしやすい季節と存じます。 I hope you … I'm Jane, a PhD graduate of Medical sciences from Tohoku University, now working as a consultant for a global recruiting company called 会社名 … / Thank you … 「早く良くなられること本当に願います」 I hope you … It is a pleasure meeting you here. Maybe it is good … It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. お元気ですか。/ いかがお過ごしですか。/ お変わりないことと存じます。 I hope you are enjoying the nice weather. I hope you get well real soon. ロジャー タッチスクリーンマイク カバー, 死役所 一話 男の子, オクトパストラベラー スケアクロウ ストーリー, 竜の道 動画 Dailymotion, アフリカ分割 覚え 方, 地味にスゴイ校閲ガール スペシャル 動画,
  • Lincoln-light(購買・販売機能)IT導入補助金2020補助対象です!
    IT導入補助金2020を利用して業務システムを導入しませんか?シスコラでは購買・販売機能に特化した「Linco […]
  • 求人情報を更新しました
    求人情報を更新しました
  • お問合せ
  • ホームページを刷新しました
    弊社サイトを閲覧いただきありがとうございます。 ホームページをリニューアルしました。 今後もどうぞよろしくお願 […]

お気軽にお問い合わせください。053-478-1570受付時間 9:00-18:00 [ 土・日・祝日除く ]

お問い合わせ