最新情報

• weird al" yankovic
    That particularly bothers me, because I really try to do quality work, and I also try to maintain a more-or-less family-friendly image—and some of these songs that are supposedly by me are just, well, vulgar and awful. After this controversy, Yankovic has always made sure to speak directly with the artist of every song he parodied. Toadblatt's School of Scorcery/Educating Grim/It's Hokey Mon! [183], In the official video for Weezer's cover of "Africa" published in September 2018, which itself is parody of Weezer's video for "Undone – The Sweater Song", Yankovic stands in for Rivers Cuomo as vocalist and lead guitar. "[20] Despite his mother having caught Yankovic listening to Dr. Demento's program and banning him from listening it again in the future, he found ways to listen to it discreetly. 1 On Hot 100, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Surges", "Weird Al Yankovic Breaks Down His Upcoming 'Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, "Hollywood Walk of Fame's Class of 2018 Revealed: Steve Irwin and More Set to Receive Stars", "Weird Al Yankovic gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame", "Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Weird Al' Yankovic Talk New 'Hamilton Polka, "Hear Weird Al's Polka Remixes of Portugal. However, upon first submitting it to Lady Gaga's manager for approval (which Yankovic does as a courtesy), he was not given permission to release it commercially. "[59], Yankovic married Suzanne Krajewski, a marketing executive with 20th Century Fox, after they met in 2001 by being introduced by their mutual friend Bill Mumy. Several videos have included appearances by notable celebrities in addition to Yankovic and his band. There's no plan. Actor Dick Van Patten is featured in both "Smells Like Nirvana" and "Bedrock Anthem"; Drew Carey, Emo Philips and Phil LaMarr appeared in "It's All About the Pentiums"; Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Donny Osmond, Judy Tenuta and Seth Green appeared in "White & Nerdy"; and Ruth Buzzi and Pat Boone appeared in "Gump". [75] Most Yankovic songs consist of the original song's music, with a separate, unrelated set of amusing lyrics. [52] After Hamilton had premiered on Disney+ in July 2020, Yankovic released a video version of "The Hamilton Polka" that synched his song to video clips from the show. Zo bezingt hij in zijn lied The Saga Begins (op de melodie van American Pie) de volledige plot van Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace. along with other appearances on the show. In October 2016, Yankovic collaborated with the Gregory Brothers to create a music video "Bad Hombres, Nasty Women" shortly after the third debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, with Yankovic singing between autotuned snippets from the candidates. [5] In 2018 kreeg hij een ster op de Hollywood Walk of Fame. Yankovic was picked to perform by the Canadian band Godspeed You! “Weird Al” Yankovic. Spoof video has been praised by Monty Python’s Eric Idle as ‘genius’ [51] The song holds the distinction of being the first polka song to chart on Billboard's Digital Songs Sales Chart. In 1988 Yankovic was the narrator on the Wendy Carlos recording of Sergei Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf. I don't want to be embroiled in any nastiness. Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic (/ˈjæŋkəvɪk/ YANG-kə-vik;[2] born October 23, 1959) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, satirist, actor, music video director, and author who is known for humorous songs that make light of pop culture and often parody specific songs by contemporary musical acts. [8] He has also written two children's books, When I Grow Up (2011) and My New Teacher and Me! Chamillionaire stated in an interview, "He's actually rapping pretty good on it, it's crazy [...] I didn't know he could rap like that. Het optreden werd een groot succes en Yankovic mocht het lied ook ten gehore brengen tijdens The Tomorrow Show. "[108], In 2011, Yankovic was initially denied permission to parody Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" for his song "Perform This Way" for release on a new album, but through his release of the song on YouTube and subsequent spread via Twitter, Lady Gaga and her staff asserted that her manager had made the decision without her input, and Gaga herself gave Yankovic permission to proceed with the parody's release. Yankovic had been called "Weird Al" originally as a more derogatory nickname from others within the dormitory he shared, as he was seen as the strange outcast compared to other residents. He had originally just pulled the number 27 as a random figure to use in filling out lyrics, but as his fans started to notice the reuse of the number after the first few times, he began to purposely drop references to 27 within his lyrics, videos, and album covers. The same year, he appeared as himself in the How I Met Your Mother episode "Noretta". 1 album in his career. During an interview on Comedy Death-Ray Radio, Yankovic revealed that though Cartoon Network "loved" his script, the network decided that they were no longer intending to produce feature films. "Weird Al" Yankovic has made a career for himself making others laugh. Music by "Weird Al" Yankovic and similar artists! [14] He continued lessons at the school for three years before deciding to learn on his own. [191] However, Yankovic was not included on the list of inductees for 2007. Leave it to "Weird Al" Yankovic to give us a theme song for the first presidential debate. The resulting "Polkas on 45", which featured songs from Devo, Deep Purple, Berlin, and The Beatles, was popular, and the polka medley became a staple of all but one of Yankovic's future albums. [138] Billboard named Yankovic #15 of the top 100 music video artists of all time in an August 2020 compilation, addressing that alongside his musical fame, "his accompanying video parodies are a vital part of the recipe". "[171], Yankovic wrote When I Grow Up, a children's book released on February 1, 2011 and published by HarperCollins. were presented as having a larger impact on the direction of his career than they really had. [123] For legal reasons, video clips (apart from those for Yankovic's own music videos) could not be shown for the home release, and unreleased parodies were removed from the parody medley for the performance. [122] A concert from Yankovic's 1999 tour, "Touring with Scissors", for the Running with Scissors album was released on VHS in 1999 and on DVD in 2000. [133] The shows were generally much shorter, as under unions rules Yankovic could only perform 90 minutes per show with an orchestra, requiring him to select songs that he felt would be ones that he had either long wanted to with an orchestra, such as the deep-cut "Harvey the Wonder Hamster" from Alapalooza, or that fit best with the orchestra backing. [118] Yankovic was, however, allowed the opportunity to re-record a sample of "Black Dog" for a segment of "Trapped in the Drive-Thru". The star is located at 6914 Hollywood Blvd, directly across the street from TCL Chinese Theatre. [22], Yankovic released his second album "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D in 1984. [12] "My Bologna" was released as a single with "School Cafeteria" as its B-side, and the label gave Yankovic a six-month recording contract. [42] In 2014, he used social media websites to hint at a July 15 release of this new album, as noted by Rolling Stone. They rehearsed the song just a few times before the show began. The Learnerer/Mr. “WEIRD AL” YANKOVIC; Catalog; Shop; Archives; Strings Attached - THE 2019 TOUR Between June 5 and Sept. 1, 2019, we played 67 shows in 64 venues all across North America as part of the Strings Attached tour. In de laatste wordt de samenleving van de Amerikaanse geloofsgemeenschap Amish op de hak genomen. [199] The Hall has not considered Yankovic for nomination since the campaign started in 2004. Super Show!, playing two different characters as the superhero SuperMagic PowerMan and as the President of the United States. And YOU can edit! YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 7,037 (C) 1992 Volcano Entertainment lll, LLC Yankovic stated that the idea for the book was based on his own "circuitous" career path. One of Yankovic's recurring jokes involves the number 27. De andere helft wordt gevormd door liederen waarvan zowel de teksten als de muziek zelf geschreven zijn, doch vaak 'geïnspireerd' op de muziek van anderen: zogeheten stijl-parodieën. [164], "Weird Al" Yankovic has directed many of his own music videos; he has directed all of his music videos from 1993's "Bedrock Anthem" to 2006's "White & Nerdy". Directed by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. [65][66] He later said, "Since my music had helped many of my fans through tough times, maybe it would work for me as well [...] it would at least give me a break from sobbing all the time. Lyrics to 'White & Nerdy' by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. He has stated that he may forgo traditional albums in favor of timely releases of singles from the 2010s onwards. VH1 produced a Behind the Music episode on Yankovic. In 2011, Al appeared as himself in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode "Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases! The snack consists of an overturned Twinkie split open as a makeshift bun, a hot dog, and Easy Cheese put together and dipped in milk before eating. Yankovic has documented all these past lyrical attempts, first through binders and then computerized in case he needs to go back for future songs. The Man: "Feel It Still" and "Live in the Moment". [14] He is a Christian, and a couple from his church appeared with him on the cover of his album Poodle Hat. The entire series was released on DVD by Shout! In mid-1979, shortly before his senior year, "My Sharona" by The Knack was on the charts and Yankovic took his accordion into the restroom across the hall from the radio station to take advantage of the echo chamber acoustics and recorded a parody titled "My Bologna". And no, he may not be the coolest guy around (and rumor has it, his die hard fans are even worse). Zo onderging hij oogchirurgie om zijn myopie te verhelpen, schoor hij zijn snor af, en liet hij zijn haar lang groeien. A list of songs frequently misattributed to Yankovic can be found at The Not Al Page[186] and a list of all commercially released songs recorded by Yankovic can be found on his website.[187]. Nigel Planter and the Chamber Pot of Secrets/Circus of Fear, One Crazy Summoner/Guess What's Coming to the Dinner. He chose to distribute the videos to different portals to avoid burdening any single one with all of the costs and work needed to produce them. De komiek, die muzikale parodieën maakt van bekende nummers, twittert dinsdag dat hij dat niet van plan is. [8] Dit om, volgens eigen zeggen, andere artiesten niet tegen zich in het harnas te jagen. [12] As for his influences in comedy and parody music, he listed artists including Tom Lehrer, Stan Freberg, Spike Jones, Allan Sherman, Shel Silverstein, and Frank Zappa, as well as "all the other wonderfully sick and twisted artists" he found through The Dr. Demento Radio Show. "[33] In 2009, Yankovic released four more songs: "Craigslist" on June 16, "Skipper Dan" on July 14, "CNR" on August 4, and "Ringtone" on August 25. [34], In 2011, Yankovic completed his thirteenth studio album, titled Alpocalypse, which was released on June 21, 2011. "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D followed in February 1984. Steve Jay became Yankovic's bass player, and Jay's friend Jim West played guitar. [113], In 2000, Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea told Behind the Music that he was unimpressed and disappointed by Yankovic's 1993 song "Bedrock Anthem", which parodied two of the band's songs. Dave Grohl van de band Nirvana gaf bijvoorbeeld aan dat hij wist dat zijn band het gemaakt had toen Yankovic hun lied Smells Like Teen Spirit parodieerde. It's trying to float into my orifices! [167] Fair CEO Steve Beazley, who supported the project, considered the project a success and explored leasing the exhibit to other fairs; the second appearance of the exhibit was at the 2009 Puyallup Fair in Washington.[168]. Before 2003, Yankovic and his band had toured only the United States and parts of Canada. Factory on August 15, 2006. Yankovic has stated that he has switched to using tofu hot dogs since becoming a vegetarian, but still enjoys the occasional Twinkie Wiener Sandwich.[146]. I truly think my reputation has suffered in a lot of people's minds because of all those fake Weird Al songs floating around the Internet. I'm not sure why, and I've obviously never been very happy about it. [75], Yankovic is the sole writer for all his songs and, for "legal and personal reasons", does not accept parody submissions or ideas from fans. [citation needed] Yankovic occasionally shows clips from the film at his concerts (to which MGM, the film's current owner, initially objected in the form of a cease and desist letter). [135][136], With "Word Crimes" from Mandatory Fun debuting at #39 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2014, Yankovic became the third musical artist after Michael Jackson and Madonna to have a song in the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 over the prior four decades (1980s, 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s). While practicing the song outside the sound booth, he met Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, who told him he was a drummer and agreed to bang on Yankovic's accordion case to help Yankovic keep a steady beat during the song. [10] There exists, however, one exception to this rule: Madonna was reportedly talking with a friend and happened to wonder aloud when Yankovic was going to turn her "Like a Virgin" into "Like a Surgeon". ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic releases hilarious parody video of Trump-Biden presidential debate. "[191] Fans worldwide have sent donations to raise the US$40,000 needed for a nomination. She had come to California from Kentucky and gave birth to Yankovic 10 years later. Yankovic is het enige kind van Louis Yankovic en Mary Elizabeth. 39 on the Top 100 singles for the same week; this is Yankovic's fourth Top 40 single, and made him the third musical artist, after Michael Jackson and Madonna, to have a Top 40 single in each decade since the 1980s. [43] The album artwork and title, Mandatory Fun, were affirmed by his publisher. [95], In 2003, Yankovic was denied permission to make a video for "Couch Potato", his parody of Eminem's "Lose Yourself". [165], Yankovic wrote, directed and starred in the short 3-D movie attraction "Al's Brain: A 3-D Journey Through The Human Brain", a $2.5 million project which was sponsored by and premiered at the Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa, California, in 2009. [...] Weird Al is not gonna do a parody of your song if you're not doing it big. Soon afterwards, Gaga's manager admitted that he had denied the parody of his own accord without forwarding the song to his client, and upon seeing it online, Lady Gaga granted permission for the parody. [13][60] Hours after his wife notified him of this, he made the decision to go on with his concert in Appleton, Wisconsin. "[76], Yankovic considered that his first true satirical song was "Smells Like Nirvana", which references unintelligible lyrics in Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit". [10][16] Other sources of inspiration for his comedy came from Mad magazine,[12] Monty Python,[17] and the Zucker, Abrahams and Zucker movies. "Weird Al" Yankovic The Best Books of 2020 Three terrific books about Al were released in 2020 – The Weird Accordion to Al by Nathan Rabin, Weird Al Seriously by Lily Hirsch, and Black & White & Weird [97] The parody was pulled from Yankovic's Straight Outta Lynwood because of his label's unwillingness to "go to war" with Atlantic. The first single "Eat It", a parody of the Michael Jackson song "Beat It", became popular, thanks in part to the music video, a shot-for-shot parody of Jackson's "Beat It" music video, and what Yankovic sarcastically described as his "uncanny resemblance" to Jackson. [54] In 2020, he collaborated with the band again on their single, "Who's Gonna Stop Me," which was released for Indigenous Peoples' Day. Vanwege zijn bekendheid als artiest heeft hij ook al meerdere gastrollen gehad in films en televisieseries. [5] Titled "Weird Al" Yankovic Live!, the concert was recorded at the Marin County Civic Center in San Rafael, California, on October 2, 1999. On September 8, 2007, Yankovic performed his 1,000th live show at Idaho Falls, Idaho. Biblioteca Nacional de España: XX4857300Gemeinsame Normdatei: 13456233XInternational Standard Name Identifier: 0000 0000 7826 6328Library of Congress Control Number: n85192173MusicBrainz: 7746d775-9550-4360-b8d5-c37bd448ce01Nationale Bibliotheek van Tsjechië: xx0083122Nederlandse Thesaurus van Auteursnamen Persoon ID: 07219989XTrove: 1572251Virtual International Authority File: 27145970052132250731 WorldCat Identities (via VIAF): 27145970052132250731, UHF - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff, "Weird Al" Yankovic: The Ultimate Collection, "Weird Al" Yankovic: The Ultimate Video Collection. [97] Among parodies that Yankovic had ideas for included one based on "Let's Go Crazy" about The Beverly Hillbillies, "Yellow Snow" as a parody of "Purple Rain", "1999" as an infomercial with a call-in number ending in −1999, and parodies of "Kiss" and "When Doves Cry". He is also the announcer of the cartoon's eponymous video game adaptation. Since having a comedy song aired in 1976, Yankovic has sold more than 12 million albums (as of 2007[update]),[3] recorded more than 150 parody and original songs,[4][5][6] and performed more than 1,000 live shows. [184], Songs posted to file sharing networks are often misattributed to him because of their humorous subject matter. Listen to Weird Al Yankovic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 171 Tracks. He was quoted as stating, "I didn't think it was very good. [196], Similar to the Weird Al Star Fund, a second fan-driven campaign called "Make the Rock Hall 'Weird'" has tried to enshrine him into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, for which he has been eligible since 2004. 9 in October 2006.[27]. The song was called "Another One Rides the Bus", a parody of Queen's hit, "Another One Bites the Dust". Yankovic had a guest appearance voicing Wreck-Gar, a waste collection vehicle Transformer in the Transformers: Animated cartoon series;[150] previously, Yankovic's "Dare to Be Stupid" song was featured in the 1986 animated film The Transformers: The Movie, during the sequence in which the Wreck-Gar character was first introduced; as such, the song is referenced in the episode. He was raised in Lynwood, California. [71] Yankovic's career in novelty and comedy music has outlasted many of his "mainstream" parody targets, such as Toni Basil, MC Hammer, and Men Without Hats. "[64] In a 2014 interview, he cited the deaths of his parents as the worst thing that had ever happened to him, adding, "I knew intellectually, that at some point, probably, I'd have to, you know, live through the death of my parents, but I never thought it would be at the same time, and so abruptly. Additionally, Cobain described Yankovic as "a musical genius". 63 … [125] Yankovic returned to Australia and toured New Zealand for the first time in 2007 to support the Straight Outta Lynwood album. This motif also occurs in "Why Does This Always Happen to Me? [10] In the 1970s, Yankovic was a big fan of Elton John and claims John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album was partly how he "learned to play rock 'n roll on the accordion". Yankovic claims that his parents chose the accordion over the guitar because "they figured there should be at least one more accordion-playing Yankovic in the world", referring to Frankie Yankovic,[15][14] to whom he is not related. Weird Al creates yet another parody to the well known song "Happy" by Pharrell with many popular stars dancing and singing. [179], In 2009, Yankovic was a special guest on an episode of G4's Web Soup where he came as Mark Gormley at first.[180]. Other videos that draw directly from those of the original song include "Eat It", "Fat", "Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies*", "Bedrock Anthem", "Headline News", "It's All About the Pentiums", "Amish Paradise", "Like a Surgeon", and "White & Nerdy". [197] Previous attempts to raise awareness for the campaign and support Yankovic's nomination included a petition drive from 2006 to 2007, which raised over 9000 signatures; an art competition in 2005; additionally, a documentary film about the campaign is currently being developed. Standup and sketch comedy from the '50s to today. Yankovic performed George Harrison's "What Is Life" at the live-recorded George Fest (Los Angeles, 2014). It was so big overseas that people were telling me they had heard my version of Weird Al's song. There's a striking lack of salaciousness about "Weird Al" Yankovic, which should come as no surprise to anyone who's caught his episode of Behind the Music, where Al was baffled as to why such a controversy-free celebrity like himself would even be considered for the series. The song "Ricky" was released as a single and the music video received exposure on the still-young MTV. "Weird Al" Yankovic is a competitor in the King for a Day Tournaments based on the American comedy artist of the same name. In 1985, Yankovic co-wrote and starred in a mockumentary of his own life titled The Compleat Al (the title being a parody of the 1982 documentary The Compleat Beatles), which intertwined the facts of his life up to that point with fiction. From parody songs to comedy sketches to animation and voice work, the comedian, born Alfred Matthew Yankovic, has spent the better half of four decades inducing side-splitting chuckles from fans across the globe.But a tragic event occurred in 2004, an incident that he would later call "a horrible nightmare." [32], Yankovic has also started to explore digital distribution of his songs. [143], The film has since become a cult classic, with out-of-print copies of the VHS version selling for up to $100 on eBay until the release of the DVD in 2002. Yankovic is bij het grote publiek het meest bekend van zijn parodieën. [10] On his Behind the Music special, Yankovic stated that when he called Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain to ask if he could parody the song, Cobain gave him permission, then paused and asked, "Um... it's not gonna be about food, is it?" ", "American Psycho with Huey Lewis and Weird Al Yankovic", Episode: "Wheel of Fortune w/ Special Guest WEIRD AL", This page was last edited on 14 December 2020, at 21:42. the Man's "Feel It Still" and "Live in the Moment, "Portugal. This created difficulties in recording his first medley "Polkas on 45" since it involved thirteen different royalty schemes, but since then he has established a relationship with most large music publishers to easily secure the license to use their songs. Yankovic had stated in interviews prior to Prince's death in 2016 that he had "approached him every few years [to] see if he's lightened up. [78], Many artists parodied by Yankovic have considered this as a rite of passage to show they have made it in the music industry. [74], Yankovic considers his body of work to primarily feature parodies, rather than satires of the original song or artist, as he found that satire of songs or artists has already been done before. "[151] In 2012, Al was extensively featured in the sixth season episode of 30 Rock called "Kidnapped by Danger", where Jenna tries to come up with a "Weird Al-proof" song,[152] as well as appearing on two episodes of The Aquabats! Alfred Matthew “Weird Al” Yankovic, born October 23, 1959, is widely praised as one of the greatest comedy musicians of all time. Their mission was to "solicit, collect, and raise the necessary money, and to compile the information needed for the application to nominate "Weird Al" Yankovic for a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. "Weird Al" Yankovic celebrates his 61st birthday this week. Other recurring jokes include Yankovic borrowing, or being owed, $5. With the decline of music television and the onset of social media, he used YouTube and other video sites to publish his videos; this strategy proved integral, helping to boost sales of his later albums. Weird Al Yankovic is known for his humor sparkling musical parodies. On his website, Yankovic wrote of this event, "I don't remember what we said to each other exactly, but it was all very friendly. Carrozza sent a FAQ to Weird Al when Carrozza was in college in 1999.[156]. j.mp/i5GEQn", "Weezer Recruit 'Weird Al' Yankovic for Video of Toto Cover 'Africa, "The Not Al Page: The most popular songs he didn't even write (or perform)! [172] The book features 8-year-old Billy presenting to his class the wide variety of imaginative career possibilities that he is considering. If there's a cheese pizza on the band bus, I might sneak a piece. The video for "Dare to Be Stupid" is, as stated by Yankovic, a style parody in general of Devo videos.[88]. A number of songs use the phrase "internal organs". [98] Though Jackson allowed "Eat It" and "Fat", he requested that Yankovic not record a parody of "Black or White", titled "Snack All Night", because he felt the message was too important. We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Weird Al Yankovic’s height, weight, and other stats. "[76] Apart from Yankovic and his band performing his classic and contemporary hits, staples of Yankovic's live performances include a medley of parodies, many costume changes between songs, and a video screen on which various clips are played during the costume changes. [119], Paul McCartney, also a Yankovic fan, refused Yankovic permission to record a parody of Wings' "Live and Let Die", titled "Chicken Pot Pie", because, according to Yankovic, McCartney is "a strict vegetarian and he didn't want a parody that condoned the consumption of animal flesh". De tekst is beschikbaar onder de licentie. [98] Despite these refusals, Yankovic was able to gain permission to parody the "When Doves Cry" video as part of his music video for the song "UHF". [148][149] Yankovic is the voice for Squid Hat on the Cartoon Network show, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. [91], Under the "fair use" provision of U.S. copyright law, affirmed by the United States Supreme Court in the 1994 case Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc., artists such as Yankovic do not need permission to record a parody. [14] In 1976, Dr. Demento spoke at Yankovic's school where the then-16-year-old Yankovic gave him a homemade tape of original and parody songs performed on the accordion in Yankovic's bedroom into a "cheesy little tape recorder". 等価線量 実効線量 違い, 東京都 ドローン 条例, とび森 通信 楽しみ方, 東天紅 メニュー 千葉, メンタリストdaigo ニコニコ まとめ, エスパル 東館 3階, 栄 業務 用 スーパー, 約束のネバーランド 完結 何巻, ゲオ 宅配レンタル 返却先, Umie 映画 今日から俺は, ジョジョ 運命 スタンド,
  • Lincoln-light(購買・販売機能)IT導入補助金2020補助対象です!
    IT導入補助金2020を利用して業務システムを導入しませんか?シスコラでは購買・販売機能に特化した「Linco […]
  • 求人情報を更新しました
    求人情報を更新しました
  • お問合せ
  • ホームページを刷新しました
    弊社サイトを閲覧いただきありがとうございます。 ホームページをリニューアルしました。 今後もどうぞよろしくお願 […]

お気軽にお問い合わせください。053-478-1570受付時間 9:00-18:00 [ 土・日・祝日除く ]

お問い合わせ